Nicole Asensio, "appalled at the yellow idiots" and now former "yellowtard" friends



“My father died with me in Makati Medical Center ER… Right beside me at his final hours… I am appalled at the yellow idiots who have gossiped and gossiped about his life and death, plotting to use his death to fuel their political schemes. Some of these yellowtards were my friends… Some are my own blood relatives. Read my mom’s post. Swallow it. Close your mouth when you chew. If you were so concerned about my dad or the family, why didn’t you pay your respects? Thought so. It’s all about you. You’re not helping yourselves, the grieving family or the country by using my father’s death for your own vanity. LET ME LOVE AND HONOR HIM IN SILENCE.”


---------------------
Nicole Asensio, as reported on Interaksyon.


Comments

Popular this week

Leni Robredo has become a sad mechanical puppet and an embarrassment to Filipinos

Victims of drug-crazed addicts don't get 'trending' hashtags like #JusticeForKian

According to Maria Ressa, Wikipedia, "released" a list of "Philippine Fake News Sites"

What Yellowtards fear: Irrelevance and redemption for the Marcoses and Arroyos